Sorry about the mistake. Anyway, I ALWAYS sing. Even if I'm not aloud to talk, I sing in my head! I LOVE MUSIC!!! And soon before you know it, it'll be CHRISMAS! And you may get me a CD. Well, you need to know what type of style I listen to and what CD to buy.Well here is the place to look! It will say what CD to buy and the singer just in case you don't find it.
Miley- Breakout
Camp Rock-only one type!!!
High School Musical 3- only one HSM3
Rascal Flatts- any will do!
OR any pop or country!!!
5 comments:
Hey Kenz, I love music too. I don't usually listen to it around the house, but I usually have a song in my mind too. I'll keep in mind the music you want, but Christmas is still off in the distant future, so you may have to remind me again. What about the Jonas Brothers? Have a fun week. :}
gma
What's going on? the time stamp on the comment I just put up says 5:24 and it was 8:24. Hmmmmm
gma
Nice CD's. Those are good picks!
My time stamp said 8:39 and that's what time it is here! Your's must be set for pacific time.
The Jonas Brothers are ASOWME!!!!! I think I like Joe Jonas!
Post a Comment