The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Friday, August 14, 2009

Whos a 6th grader????????

Well, because im a 6th grader now and school is about to start, WHY NOT BLOG ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!???????? Im going to Coulwood!!!!! The school was made in 1964sh. So there are lockers right??? Answer: yes!!!!!!! Do we get to use them then right????? Answer: NO!!!!!!!!!!!! ##@#$%#$#$#%#$@#$$%$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is that!!!!!!! Anyway it is a COOL school. The thing is now where am i going to HIGH SCHOOL??????????? The local high school is BADDDD with a capital B!!!!!
I have to carry around a BIG 3 inch binder!!!! HEVEY!!!!!!! So about the lockers, most kids just want to decorate!!!! Well, there is no rule about decorating your binder!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO SMART!!!!!!!! If you have any tips about 6th grade PLEASE TELL ME!!!!! I AM SCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie has bloged

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Tip #1: Everyone else is just as scard as you are! So don't worry, you're all in the same boat.

Tip #2: Don't worry so much about impressing class mates. Be yourself and that's all that matters.

Tip #3: Decide who you'll sit with at lunch before hand, cause chances are you'll sit with them the whole year.

Tip #4: Don't complain in gym class. Those girls are whimps. And you are NOT a whimp.

Tip #5: Pay attention.

Tip #6: When assigned to work in a group, you'll either get put in a group or you may occassionally choose. Wait, I bet you knew that. ;)

Tip #7: Yes! Decorate your binder! Is it the kind with the plastic sheild? You could decorate a paper and slip it in, then change it when you get tired of it! Ha! I'm a genious! So use markers, stickers, and pictures. But not glitter - that's too messy.

Tip #8: Eat breakfast every morning.

Tip #9: If you're completely confused during a lesson, chances are everyone else is too. So ask questions then other kids will speak up too.

Tip #10: Teachers like it when you do your homework and turn it in on time.

Why can't you guys use your lockers? Because kids decorate them?

Have a great first day of school and each day after that! Love you Kenze!

Sorensen's said...

I say ditto to all those great tips! You are awesome! School will be so fun!--No worries! :)