The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day Of School!!!!

Today was the first day of school at Paw Creek Elm. Well, today was a good and bad day. The good part was it was the first day of school, I have a nice teacher, and NO homework today!!!!
The bad part was I didn't get alot of sleep lastnight, it was unourganized, and I don't feel good!!! Well you'll call it a day!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good! I'm glad your first day went well! I hope you sleep better tonight and have an even better day tomorrow!

Anne and Bob said...

Ok miss Mackenzie,
I hope you had a better day today. How do you like the "Island of the Blue Dolphins"? Have a great day!
GM

Mackenzie L. S. said...

I LOVE "Island of the Blue Dolphins"!!!!! I'm already on Chapter 10!!!!!!!