The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What do 11 and 12 boys and girls like?

Grandma Anne asked,"What do 11 and 12 boys and girls like?" Well everyone knows I'm 10 and NOT11and 12! So I said "I don't know! D.S lite, Webkinz,MP3 players, Ipods,ex.!" But that is TO MUSH MONEY! So if you want my idea, STUFFED ANIMAL for a girl, and for a boy Yu gi oh or something like that! Now that is not mush money!But if you don't like that, I don't know what to tell you! Because I'm not 11 and 12!

2 comments:

Anne and Bob said...

Thanks for the idea Kenz. I guess I'll have to find some older kids to ask if I want more ideas.

Andrea said...

Ok, I have no idea what Yu gi oh is. So you know more about what 11 and 12 yr olds like more than I do!