I know I haven't posted anything for a wile but I wanted to say...
MERRY X-MAS!!!! OR(or)....
MERRY X-MAS!!!! I really don't think I can name all my gifts. But I can name some...
1. PASSWORD DIARY!!!!!!
2. Seret Garden (both book and movie!:))
3. Gemz (hat set and jewery set!!!!)
4. CANDY!!!!!!!!:)
5. Books (Anne Frank and Narnia!!!!!!)
6. Troy notepad
7. Another notepad but a set (notepad(s),Clipbord, and pens)
8. HANNAH MONTANA STUFF!!!( pencils,macalical pencils,AND LIPGLOSS and MORE LIPGLOSS!!!!)
9. CDs!(Miley and HMS3)
10. New CD player( it has a remote!!!)
11. BEST FOR LAST .....
TRAMPOLINE!!!!!! Well nice talking!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Kenzie! WOW, you sure got a lot of stuff!
What a fun list of stuff! A trampoline, that's way cool! I hope you and Zach don't break anything on it, Jake broke his leg on one when he was 2. I'm glad you had a great day!
-Love Aunt Emily
Post a Comment