The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Monday, January 26, 2009

Coolest Thing In The WORLD!!!!

I was in my tec. class and I saw the COOLEST THINGIN THE WORLD!!!!! Mr. Kelso is in the Airforce and he has all these pics of the Airforce, Army,etc. And I saw a person with MY BAGE!!!!! And some times I watch the History Channel, and someone was my position!!!! SO.......
THAT IS THE COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anne and Bob said...

I'm glad you can identify rank from the pictures. Are you still doing bus patrol as usual? Or have they moved you to a new position?

Mackenzie L. S. said...

I'm the same. But people say I should be Captin and we're getting a NEW CAPTIN!!!!!!! I HOPE I WIN!!!!!

Andrea said...

Oh I get it. So your school patrol uses the same rankings as the military? That is cool!