The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scince Fair Projet

If u didn't know, I have to do a Scince Fair Projet!!!!! Well, I did the ? " Can an egg shell turn yellow?" because egg shells r like ur teeth!!!!! So I left 3 egg shells in 3 contaners of soda!!!! It was intersting!!!!! The 1st + 2nd one turned yellow on the inside!!!!!!!!!! It was FUN!!!! But the BAD THING IS ..........................................
BUGS GOT IN THE 3rd EGG SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, the 3rd egg shell turned brown from the bugs!!!!!!! How cool, BUT, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Whoa. That is gross! Cool science project Kenze!!

Sorensen's said...

That is a cool science project, and I didn't know eggs are like our teeth. I might have my kids try this experiment. Very cool!
Love Aunt Emily

Anne and Bob said...

I didn't know you were doing a science project! What kind of soda did you use? Baking soda or drinking soda. What kind of bugs turned the shells brown? Sounds cool.
GMA