The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

These Last Mounths

Sorry I haven't wrote in 4EVER but I guss I had nothing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if you missed ALL my news then here it goes..............
I became the CAPTIN of Safty Patrol
I got all A's the whole year
I completed 5th grade
I'm going 2 Coulwood middle / jr. high
I didn't win the lotery 4 Lake Norman( Try NEXT year)
Lydia is ALMOST a YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!( WOW)
I got got and sent over 900 TXTS!!!! (txt= text)
I had a grad. party and only 2 ppl. showed up and I invited 10 ppl. !!!!!! My now ex-friend told EVERY1 not 2 come.
My friend Beranna( we call her Bri Bri) spent the nite( night) 4 two days plus came 2 church
I signed up for this Teenage Reading thing on the computer. I'm tryin 2 read 25 hours BEFORE Aug. 6 so I can get a flash drive!!!!!
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I 4got to write this but I TURNED 11 ON DECMBER 15 !!!!!!!!!!!! YA NOW A GOIN ON TEEN!!!!!

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

You're such a cutie pie, I've missed you blogging!

Mackenzie L. S. said...

ya I no!!!! (know)

Andrea said...

I've missed you too!
congrats on all A's!! Awesome!