I know that I have not blogged sense 2009 at the beginning of the school year. So, I MUST write sooo much that has happened. I finished my 1st semester (My electives were CTE and Keyboarding). Now it is 2nd semester and I now take PE and AVID. So far, I do not like my AVID teacher. But I will move on the some of the exciting parts. Andrea, Ryan, Julia, and Tyler came for Christmas in South Carolina with Grandma and Pop. Rob and Sara with their new baby James came along with Matt and his family and of course my family. It snowed Friday January 29 and it lasted 'til now, Monday February 1. We have no school and I am enjoying my live as a 6th grader.
So much has happened that I will try to blog some more.
1 comment:
You are one busy girl. I'm glad you have good friends and family surrounding you! I think you are adorable!
Post a Comment