The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Temple Trip

As you might have known, I went on a temple trip on Febuary 6, 2010 and it was the best! My testimony has grown even more and I sure made memories! Here are some of the things that I will always remember:
-We drove with the music as loud as we could at 6:00 in the morning! (WOW!)
-Got to go into the temple and see it for real this time!
-"Baptized" a Lydia! (How funny!)
-Went to Wendy's and there was a Dariy Queen(So we had ICE CREAM!)
-Came home and all was good!

Can not wait until the next one! Long time but time does fly!

2 comments:

Anne and Bob said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. How many people were you baptized for?

Sorensen's said...

Kenzie, that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a great time too! The Temple is an amazing place to be! =0)