Hey y'all! I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I remember it being a really popular thing in the late 2000's. So what is bringing me back to my old blog?
Well, I've wanted to have a YouTube channel for a little bit now to just talk about things I enjoy (makeup, skin care, etc.) A lot of my friends thought it'd be a good idea for me to do that plus add in some advice about miscellaneous things. I never really did it because it's a lot to put your face out on YouTube! It can go really well, or really bad. Plus you have to either do something really original or be the best at your said topic. I consider myself a creative person, but I don't think my ideas are completely original, and I'm definitely not the best at makeup either! So, I decided to just make a blog about my life again. It's not original by any means, and I'm sure you could find a better blog somewhere else. However, I think I can give some good tips about all kinds of stuff.
My next item of business is why I'm not going to delete my past posts. I've thought about it, since I was only 10 when I started this blog. But after thinking about it, it's a part of who I am. It's memories from 2008-2010. I even wrote about my first temple trip and I cannot delete how I felt then. I think sometimes people my age are so used to just deleting what they don't like or don't want to remember and don't take the time to just enjoy how much you've grown! Those are accounts and feelings that I cannot duplicate. So I'm going to keep them :) Please read them if you ever get bored or need to feel better about yourself. The spelling... Holy cow! I've never been a good speller, but I guess I just didn't care.
So, in short I'm going to try this blog thing again. I think this is a good way for my friends and family to also keep up with me at college. Hopefully I'll be able to post and/or remember! It's a good thing we have phones now and we can set reminders ;) If there's anything you're interested in hearing about (ie my college application experience, deciding where to go to college, my spiritual experiences from institute, advice on surviving high school, what cheap makeup brands I buy, etc.) I'll still be on Facebook and stuff. This will just be an expanded version :)
Thanks y'all for taking the time to read my stuff. It means a lot that people have interest in my life.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing♥
Post a Comment