The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical 3

One ? u posted that u whated to know is are u going to see High School Musical? Well.....
YES!!!!!! I don't care if the movie is bad, I stell see ZAC EFORN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the song Now or Never! One thing I will hate of corse is that Zac LOVES Vannasa and I don't LIKE IT! But on High School Musical 2 they break-up with a song and I liked it! I LOL!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok, I gotta you tube now or never. I want to see HS3 too. I've seen the first two, gotta see the third. If I lived closer to ya, I'd take you to see it with me. Well, that would also depend on Tyler.
Sorry to read you lost the election. You have a good attitude about it though.
I like your poem too. Nice job!

Andrea said...

Ok, I watched now or never...ooooo, it was good!

Anne and Bob said...

I hope you get to see HSM3. If you still haven't seen it next time you come down, I'll take you. I hope you don't have to wait that long. GMA

Oops, I forgot 2 use abbvs n my mgs. pls frgv me.