The Life and Times of Kenzie

The Life and Times of Kenzie

Thursday, October 9, 2008

what do u want to know about me?

I'm not all that shure what to talk about so I want to know what u want to know about me. So, what do u? Post a coment and I'll write about it!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What is your typical day like?

What is your favorite meal/dessert and post the recipe?

What is your first memory?

Who is your favorite Aunt? ;) Wink Wink...(just kidding, you don't need to blog about that one)

Are you going to watch Highschool Musical 3 in the theaters?

Who do you like better Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana?

If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

Are there any boys you have a crush on? (ok, you don't need to share that with the whole world, and I'm secretly kind of hoping you still think boys are gross.)

Why do girls scream at rock stars?

And I'll have to think of more later. :) Yes, you have a weird Aunt, funny? but weird. I'm ok with that.

Anne and Bob said...

Kenzie,
Are you still running for class president? Write about that. Write about what you are doing on safety patrol.
What are you doing Achievement night?
What are you doing for halloween?